- This event has passed.
Learn Reiki – Level 2 Certification
June 9, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Usui Reiki Level 2 Certification (Second Degree)
*Prerequisite – First Degree Reiki (Level 1)*
For those that have experienced the benefits of First Degree Reiki. Would you like to more effectively help yourself and others with life’s blocks?
Would you also like to be able to treat others at a distance? This second degree gives you that as well as tools to reinforce the effectiveness of a Reiki session tremendously, an increase in your own vibration and healing capacity and methods to enhance spiritual development.
In the Usui Reiki Level 2 Certification (Second Degree) you will receive and learn:
– Attunements to Second Degree Reiki
– Learn the three sacred Reiki symbols and their names; how and when to use them
– Putting the symbols and hands-on treatment practice together (body scanning)
– Mental/Emotional healing methods and practice
– Working with crystal grids and how to incorporate it with Reiki Healing
– Various methods of distance healing
– Reiki for situations, equipment, clearing spaces and building a strong protection
– Deepening connections and continuing to develop your intuition
You will enjoy an interactive day of training and learning. Class numbers are small for more personal attention. Includes much practice of symbols and methods, attunements, spiritual development tips, practitioner/client ethics.
-Certificate of Completion (Second Degree)
-Ongoing support and guidance after the class.
Saturday June 9, 2018
10:00am – 5:00pm
Call to register: (289)802-3190
Jennifer Jeffries is a gifted intuitive Reiki Master practitioner trained in Usui Reiki. She pursued Reiki as part of her own healing journey, and soon found herself on a path to help heal others. She has a unique background of studies and is always ever growing in her own education. As a certified OCT (Ontario Certified Teacher), Jennifer brings a unique approach to her healing & teaching through educating her own clients to build their own empowerment and strength. Jennifer is also a certified Yoga Instructor, actively teaching vinyasa flows, gentle yoga, power flows, restorative therapeutic yoga, prenatal and yin yoga.